Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Men Seeking Men - 33 year old Manhattan, New York Black Man Seeks Men

hook up with this big black dick

I'm a hot Black man 6' and slim. I'm a fitness instructor and am in shape. I'm seeking new friends and good times. It could be sexual or it could be friendship either way I like them both. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. And I'm well hung long and thick.

i work with integrity, I am passionate about what I do and how I do it, I am committed to success for others before myself, I listen, have patience, am always my word, My eyes - they see the beauty and greatness in everyone, I always finish something I have started. Today too many people are so caught up in the materialistic world that they forget the simple, things that are free - that are worth more than money can buy.. ..... a smile, a hug, a kiss, lending a helping hand to one in need, the words- thank you, I love you, your welcome, please, Bless you, .....be grateful with what you have, be thankful with what you receive and be hopeful that your requests are heard and delivered........ ..Smile when you see someone frowning, its contagious- spread the disease of joy- for that smile just might make a difference in someone's life- Money doesn't make people happy......its the Love, Understanding, Caring, Thoughtfulness, Support, Motivation and Caring that counts. Hit me up and let's get to know each other


No comments:

Post a Comment