Wednesday, May 31, 2017

An Outside Relationship from My Gay Lover Works Best - an Online Gay Sex Friend Sex Story

I joined a gay online dating site. I'd had a fight with my lover and underneath it all I was looking for a new friend. I mean I love Joe. He's cuddly gay bear and we have had the best sex of our lives together. I would never leave him nor would he ever leave me. I just wanted something different. His cock is large enough, he's financially secure, still I wanted to try something new.
So, I created this profile.  I was thinking about using my face but then decided I would use a dick pic. All I wanted was a little sex anyway no long enduring bond. My ad was met with great success, I got an avalanche of responses and didn't know where to start. But I went with the 23 year old twink.  His ad stated he was from Idaho and moved here for college. The dick pic was great. We connected texting each other back and forth and then decided to get together.
We met at Starbucks. I was there first peering out the window at who ever fit his description. Tall, blonde, muscular 23 year old. I saw him and smiled. I knew it was him. I waved and smiled back.
"I'm so glad you made it" I said.
"Yea, Tom me too. You look even better in person." he said.
Over lattes and biscuits, we talked about everything under the sun. School, career plans, my business plans. I have an ever expanding internet business. After several hours talking we decided to go for a walk in the nearby park.
It was still sunny but very quiet being early spring. We sat in a secluded area and started kissing like we never kissed before. It wasn't hot outside but I could feel the build up of body heat as our tongues circled each others. He reached for my cock and started sucking it. The cool wetness of his mouth felt so good on my dick. I knew the sex with him would be great. I returned the favor as best as I could. His cock was huge and fat. I needed to make sure my teeth never touched his precious cock. I licked balls and then used my hand to massage his balls as I sucked his cock. I could taste the drops of precum as I sucked his fabulous cock. It got harder and harder and he sighed blowing his load down my throat. It was fantastic. I came at the same time as he played with my nipples.
That was our first meeting. Over the months, we saw each other whenver we could. His obligations as a wrestler team member, student, and part time job holder meant we had to squeeze time in whenever we could. When we did, it was worth it. This relationship took alot of stress off of Joe. Suddenly, I could appreciate him more and more. And I felt like the luckiest guy in the world to have not one but two great guys around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment